Greendale Community College Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official 1.04 Community "Social Psychology" Discussion Thread

2 posters

Go down

Official 1.04 Community "Social Psychology" Discussion Thread Empty Official 1.04 Community "Social Psychology" Discussion Thread

Post  Giant Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:10 pm

COMMUNITY
EPISODE 1.04 "SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY"

Official 1.04 Community "Social Psychology" Discussion Thread 1298270

This is the Official discussion thread for episode 1.04 "Social Psychology". This episode airs October 08 at 9:30/8:30c on NBC.

Directed by : Anthony & Joe Russo
Written by : Dan Harmon

Synopsis wrote:For Professor Duncan's psychology research team, Abed and Troy are recruited as test subjects by Annie. Also, Shirley and Jeff start to bond as they gossip about Britta and her boyfriend.

Have a good episode Very Happy

This official discussion thread has been created so that you can post any thoughts, observations, reviews, postivies, critisms (etc) from the episode. This is like a central thread for any non-specific items. You're welcome to create new threads in this forum for specific items that you want to discuss or bring attention to.
Giant
Giant
Admin

https://greendalecommunity.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Official 1.04 Community "Social Psychology" Discussion Thread Empty Re: Official 1.04 Community "Social Psychology" Discussion Thread

Post  Giant Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:11 am

That was a really good episode !

I think it's one of my favorite so far, the "5 more minutes" experience was hilarious.
But I think the best was the last scene when Troy and Abed were making fun of people behind a glass lol!

Giant
Giant
Admin

https://greendalecommunity.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Official 1.04 Community "Social Psychology" Discussion Thread Empty Re: Official 1.04 Community "Social Psychology" Discussion Thread

Post  Caitie Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:29 am

i loved this episode! My second favorite after "Introduction to Film"

Caitie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down